Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today Could Be the Day!

If you live in Georgia you've seen the commercials for the Georgia Lottery..."Today could be the day!" Well today was my day! No, I didn't hit a million dollars or anything like that, but when I got gas today I bought a 2 litre coke (which is only 10 cents more than a 20oz...ludicrous) and I bought a $2 scratch off ticket. Scratched 10 of the 12 numbers off and on the 11th I hit a "Lucky Leprechaun" and won all 12 prizes! First thought was, "how cool if it was going to be $100 times 12," and then I remembered the last time I "won all 12 prizes" it turned out to be $12, lol. So I scratched a prize off and it was $6, so was the next one and the next and the next. End of the card: $72! Not a bad turnaround for my investment. I'm going to open an account on E-Trade later tonight now that I'm such the investment tycoon. I haven't been watching the market as closely as I used to...but i did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

No comments: