Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Good Signs

...and good signs usually lead to good times. That's my optimistic story and I'm sticking to it. Picked up an extra shift at The Station, might work open to close. That's a blessing.

This morning I ran a few errands, helped a friend fix their wireless internet at their house and stopped by Lowe's to buy a rake. (By the end of this flowerbed project I should have every tool a yard would need). I made sure to mention that I went to Lowe's rather than saying something generic like the "hardware store" or something of the sort. I also didn't want anyone to consider that going to Home Depot was a possibility. I refuse to shop there, but that's another post in itself.

The third errand was to drop off my resume and portfolio at a place here in town that's hiring. They just called and set up an interview for 9am Thurs. Now this opportunity would probably be a "job" not a "career." Still waiting to hear back from the "career" I interviewed for last Friday. Either way, wish me luck.

1 comment:

Mattix Bigs said...

lol I choose Lowe's over Home depot because Tony Stewart sucks. lol

Sup it's bigpapapump from the CJFF days. haha