Monday, March 10, 2008

Not Surprised At All

Well it's Monday evening, came home, checked the mail: Netflix, Direct Loans, Credit Card offer, and no paycheck. My separation papers stated that my "Final paycheck will be mailed on Friday, March 7th, 2008." One would think that if it were actually mailed out on Friday it would make it across town in one day. So maybe they missed the mailman on Friday (which is expected as they always pay their employees AFTER the banks close), and if they missed the mailman Friday, well that would mean my paycheck would go out first thing Saturday morning right? Considering the office is across the street from the post office, one would think it wouldn't be a problem to mail out the paychecks, bills, etc. I would assume they irresponsibly waited until today to get it in the mail. Let's hope it comes tomorrow. I said I was moving on, but I guess I need that final paycheck to be the last nail in the coffin...

No comments: