Thursday, May 29, 2008

Finally a lull

I know it's been a while since I've blogged, I've turned into a twidict (Twitter Addict, I just made that up)

More of you folks (I'm probably talking to myself cause I doubt anyone reads my blog) should hop on twitter. I've been working on my work buddies, to no avail.

Things have been good, busy, good n busy. Had a blast of a Memorial Day BBQ sunday night, 12 or 14 folks came over. I had a good time, I think everyone else did. We'll know for sure when folks start RSVP-ing for our next shin-dig.

Yeah this blogging takes too long. Follow me on twitter, link on the right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know about wondering if anyone is listening. No one ever hardly ever talks back to you. Then you get out in the world at church or a reception and people open conversations about what you have written. I've gotten to where I post the blog as a page on facebook.

Your wife picked up my Twitter Valdosta News feed and that's how I found this blog

Merrill
http://www.thedailyegg.net
Valdosta